Dewdrop Dance & Sparkle Dress Code - Classic colors kids love identify each age group and make getting dressed for class a non-struggle.
Please note, shoes are not included in your Super Simple Monthly Fees due to a wide variation in prices and personal preference. We do stock all shoes for your convenience.
How important is a dress code in dance class?
In addition to saving dance parents time and money, the dress code:
1) Helps a young dancer understand they are going to a structured class (compared to unstructured playtime).
2) Unifies dancers, helping them to understand that they are part of something bigger than themselves.
3) Ensures that the clothing is not a distraction during class.
4) Ensures that the dancer is appropriately dressed to be necessarily covered.
5) Ensures that each dancer has the same style and color of shoes and tights for stage performances.
The PDW Dress Code is mandatory; however, occasionally dancers will be rewarded with days when they may wear whatever they choose to class.
Dress Code Notes For All Classes
Splash classes are all classes that do not meet on a weekly basis
Splash students may wear any comfortable, modest, easy to move in clothing. Leotards, tights, and dance shoes are always acceptable. In addition, students may wear a t-shirt and leggings or similar clothing to Splash Classes. Little Dancer Series students may dress up if desired; a soft base layer is recommended under costumes. Secure all hair completely off of the face and neck. No jeans, please. Socks are ok for Splash Classes.
Dewdrop Kindermusik Classes
Dewdrop Kindermusik students do not have a specific dress code. Students and caregivers should wear easy to move in, comfortable clothing, and socks.
Email any apparel questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.