Fully Transparent Pricing Makes Your Life Easier!
Wise parents often wonder how much it will REALLY cost when they enroll their child in a class. No one wants to be surprised by unexpected fees. This is a fair question.
This page is designed to give parents a heads-up with a clear explanation of their child's fees over the course of a typical year at Pure Dance Works.
New students pay an enrollment fee of $20 at the time of enrollment. The enrollment fee transitions into an Annual Placement Fee of $20 charged to continuing students each spring.
SUPER SIMPLE MONTHLY FEES
- Super Simple Pricing combines most class-related fees and packages them into consistent, budgeted payments that parents can depend on.
- Monthly fees are charged to your card on file on the 1st of every month.
Dewdrop students are 0-3 years old who take parent/child Kindermusik Classes.
Fees for Dewdrop Include:
- Kindermusik Kits
- Parent Guide
- A Whimsical & Practical Storage Container
- A Celebration Playdate & Materials In May
- Priority, Hassle-Free Reservations In Upcoming Seasons
Sparkle & Ripple Fees
Sparkle and Ripple Students are dance students ages 3-18.
Fees For Sparkle & Ripple Include:
- Class Leotard or Shirt
- Class Tights or Pants *NEW*
- Dance Bag
- Dance Notebook
- Water Bottle
- Performance Fee
- Performance Costume
- Performance Video
- Performance Shirt
- Priority, Hassle-Free Reservations In Upcoming Seasons
FAQ: What Needs To Be Purchased Separately?
A: The only items that may be required that are not included are:
- Dance Shoes (Required)
- Undergarments for costumes (If needed)
- Costume alterations (If needed)
- Performance tickets (Required for all audience members age 2+)
|Single Class Prices
|Weekly Class Length
- Dewdrop Kindermusik
- Access Dance
- Hip Hop
- Sparkle Ballet
- Sparkle Musical Theatre
- Ripple 1 Ballet
- Ripple 1 Musical Theater
- Ripples 2-5 Ballet
- Ripples 2-5 Musical Theatre
|Multi-Class Price Packages
|Number Of Classes Per Week
Let your dancer choose the classes he or she loves without any concern for their length!
You only pay a simple flat fee based on the number of classes per student.
Price packages are per student and do not apply to siblings.
Enrollment in weekly classes is ongoing and provides a hassle-free way to reserve classes for upcoming seasons.
- Weekly classes meet once a week for 44 weeks out of the year; 36 weeks during the school year and 8 weeks in the summer.
- Dance students will participate in an enchanting spring performance in May of the calendar year following their initial enrollment.
- You may withdraw your child's enrollment at any time by requesting and completing an official withdrawal form. The withdrawal will take effect on the last day of the current month.
Splash classes are special a la carte classes that do not meet weekly.
First-time students do not become perpetually enrolled.
Splash Class Pricing:
- Kindermusik Adventures Camp | $100
- Little Dancer Series Events | $30
- Summer Princess Camps | $90
- Pure Performance Camp | $44 - $220
Splash Class Features:
- No Enrollment Fee
- Reserve your child's spot with just a $30 deposit.
- Mini in-studio performance for parents at the conclusion of the class.
- Private lessons may be scheduled in 30, 45, or 60-minute increments.
- Privates may be taken as desired or required to catch-up in a group class.
- One time private lessons may be paid at the desk prior to the lesson.
- On-going private lessons will be charged in advance on the first of each month to a card on file.
- Students may inquire about private dance or voice class if they simply prefer private instruction.
- Private students do not participate in the spring performance.
All weekly classes have a required dress code. Please see the Dress Code
page for complete details. The leotard and tights or t-shirt and pants required for weekly classes are included in the monthly fee.
Shoes are not included.
We stock apparel and shoes for your convenience. Below is a sample of prices for our most popular items. Prices may vary.
- Leotard $20-27
- Tights $13
- T-Shirt $15
- Pants $25
- Ballet Shoes $19
- Jazz Shoes $39
- Tap Shoes $27
- Lyrical Shoes $19
- Hip Hop Sneakers $25
All apparel prices will have 7% Indiana Sales Tax added to the retail price.
PERFORMANCE RELATED ITEMS
Each dance student will participate in an enchanting performance in May of the calendar year following their initial enrollment. The student's costume(s), performance fee, a t-shirt, and a video file of the performance are all covered in your super simple monthly fees.
Other purchases related to the performance will vary by family. The only required item is Tickets. Non-included performance items are:
- Photos (Per Photographer's Current Pricing) Schonephotography.com
- Program Ads or Student Impact Messages
DANCE REVOLUTION CONVENTION - RECOMMENDED FOR AGES 6+
Each year all dancers ages 6+
are invited to attend the Dance Revolution Convention
in Chicago in February. This exciting trip opens up a whole new world of dance to our students, inspiring and challenging them to new heights.
Attendance at Dance Revolution is optional but highly recommended. Registration happens in December, and the cost fo the convention is around $20
0 per dancer. Individual hotel and travel expenses are arranged and paid separately by parents. A weekend at Dance Revolution
makes a fabulous Christmas or birthday gift for the dancer on your list!
This pricing information is provided in order to give parents an idea of the costs involved in enrollment at Pure Dance Works. Prices are subject to change, and while we do update this page as needed, prices listed here are not guaranteed. This page was last updated 5/7/20.